- COVID-19 RNA sequencing services from swab, saliva, stool, blood and tissue sources via total RNASeq methods to capture viral and host RNA.
- COVID-19 viral genome sequencing services to sequence the full viral genome from all sample sources
- COVID-19 RT-PCR assay services for detection of virus
- COVID-19 LAMP assay service for detection of virus
- Nucleic acid isolation services from COVID-19 positive and negative samples
- COVID-19 spike and envelope protein IHC staining has been optimized
- COVID-19 RNA in situ detection using RNAscope has been optimized
- Co-expression analysis of COVID-19 spike/envelope protein and other targets of interest
Read more about the COVID-19 research our services are supporting in the following publications:
Magro, Cynthia et al.
“Complement associated microvascular injury and thrombosis in the pathogenesis of severe COVID-19 infection: a report of five cases.”