Optimized Methods for Sequencing RNA from FFPE samples
June 5, 2020
Never Miss an Update
Sign up and receive Discovery updates, blogs, and market news directly to your inbox.Subscribe Now
HudsonAlpha Discovery has spent years optimizing our proprietary workflow, developing robust processes that include a method for dual extraction of RNA and DNA from FFPE tissues that delivers higher quality and quantities of RNA without negatively impacting DNA quality and quantity.
IN THIS WHITE PAPER, WE SHARE:
- Data showing the integrity of RNA extracted from Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE)blocks using our protocol is better than comparable methods and exceeds published expectations of quality for RNA from FFPE.
- How HudsonAlpha Discovery’s dual Optimized FFPE extraction method combined with our extensive FFPE tissue repository, global clinical site networks and high quality, large-scale sequencing services can uniquely accelerate oncology studies.
Connect With Us
START YOUR SEQUENCING PROJECT OR LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO:
- Build cohorts from our extensive FFPE biorepository
- Extract quality RNA/DNA using our optimized services
- Analyze using our expert sequencing services
To propel your projects with The Power of Discovery.™
Contact Us Today
Let us know about your project!