Optimize Patient Selections For Relevant Study Cohorts With Discovery’s Immunophenotypic Characterization of BMMCs.
CHARACTERIZATIONS OF BMMCS
- Multiparametric immunophenotyping by flow cytometry tailored to the specific disease indication. For more information see Technical Data Sheets for AML and MM specific panels.
- HLA Typing: Diseased BMMCs are typed for HLA-A02 via flow cytometry.
- Patient Demographics: Age, sex, ethnicity, weight, height, smoking status, and alcohol history are available for diseased BMMCs samples.
- Pathology Report: Confirmation of diagnosis, donor demographic data, date of procedure, and if applicable, current and previous treatments, stage, grade, comorbidities, current medications, and lab values.
Bone Marrow Mononuclear Cells Product Details
Diseased bone marrow mononuclear cells (BMMCs) are composed of both normal and malignant cells and are isolated from bone marrow aspirates using density gradient centrifugation techniques.
The immunophenotypes of malignant cells are readily identified by flow cytometry and are ready for downstream applications.
- BMMCs are frozen in 90% heat-inactivated FBS +10% DMSO and use sodium heparin as an anticoagulant.
- Cell counts and viability are determined using AOPI staining on a Nexcelom Cellometer.
BMMC Matched Sets
Our Discovery Partners® network allows for large-scale, prospective collections of high-quality matched sample sets of human biospecimens.
Each matched sample set is provided with the base clinical data from the patient case, along with redacted pathology information.
BMMCs Technical Resources
AML BMMC Technical Data Sheet
Product information for acute myeloid leukemia BMMCs characterized by flow cytometry.
MM BMMC Technical Data Sheet
Product information for multiple myeloma BMMCs characterized by flow cytometry.
Standard processing of diseased bone marrow mononuclear cells (BMMCs).
Need Biomarker Characterization For Your BMMCs?
While our biospecimens are highly characterized, we also provide streamlined multi-omic biomarker analyses to further characterize biospecimens from our inventory or from your studies via our global CLIA / CAP service laboratories*.
- HudsonAlpha Discovery
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Whole Exam Sequencing
- Targeting Panels
- Hi-Fi Long Read Sequencing
- Single Cell Sequencing
- Multiplexed IF (mIF)
- RNA Scope
- Digital Pathology & Image Analysis
- In-Situ Hybridization
- Flow Cytometry
- Dissociation & Isolation
- Cell Culture & Expansion
*HudsonAlpha Discovery Sequencing and Bioinformatics laboratory is CLIA registered, pending CAP accreditation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are the cell counts and viabilities of BMMCs determined?
Cell counts and viability are determined using AOPI staining on a Nexcelom Cellometer.
How is post-thaw cell count and viability performed?
What are the recommended storage conditions for the cryopreserved BMMCs?
How are Blast percentages determined?
To propel your projects with The Power of Discovery.™
Contact Us Today
Let us know about your project!