Matched FFPE & Plasma
The SpecimenSeq™ FPPE inventory report contains:
- 592 detections of 60 specific genes across 15 oncology indications and 99 unique patients. Each FFPE & Plasma set is fully consented and ethically collected from treatment naive cancer patients.
Inventory Request Submission:
- Download and review the inventory report.
- Highlight your samples of interest and save the report.
- Submit the saved inventory report file via the contact form linked below, along with any additional details or requests.
Conduct smarter oncology R&D faster with SpecimenSEQ™
Bridging a deep understanding of molecular profiles with clinical information is critical to developing innovative precision medicine tools in oncology. SpecimenSeq makes this challenge easier for targeted oncology and liquid biopsy developers by delivering access to ethically collected biospecimen sets that are comprehensively annotated by genomic and clinical characteristics.
Matched FFPE & Plasma
Matched Biospecimen Sets, Same Donor Across
Different Sample Formats
|Biospecimen Format||Quantity||Characterization reports|
|FFPE||1||• Clinical information and pathology report|
• HAD QGEN MultiModal service with Qiagen Clinical Insights (QCI) report
|Double Spun plasma||4 mL||• Clinical information and pathology report|
|Buffy coat (Optional)||-0.3 mL||• Clinical information and pathology report|
|DNA Gene Content (64 Genes)|
|RNA GENE FUSION CONTENT (6 PRIMARY GENES)|
NGS results are delivered via a Qiagen Clinical Insights (QCI) report that includes:
- Genomic variants that have been shown to have clinical relevance
- Pathogenicity and level of clinical significance according to clinical guidelines
- Predicted protein changes
- Relevant drug treatments or resistance to drugs based on the genetic variants
- Relevant active clinical trials for patients that would harbor the same genomic variants as were identified in the biospecimen sample
Additional characteristics are available through our expert, integrated service laboratories.
Development and validation of novel liquid biopsy diagnostic solutions
Verification of the presence of biomarker targets in your populations of interest
Confirmation of driver mutations and other clinically relevant genomic variants across FFPE samples
Acceleration of timelines for identifying responders versus non-responders and efficacy evaluations for new cancer therapies
To propel your projects with The Power of Discovery.™
Contact Us Today
Let us know about your project!