Our scientific team can support your precision medicine programs with biospecimens and expert multi-omic biomarker services.
Utilize Discovery’s biospecimen inventory and global support team to:
- Build diverse validation cohorts
- Accelerate biospecimen delivery
- Achieve your validation timelines
- Including fully consented biospecimens and matched sets collected longitudinally with comprehensive patient data.
Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF)
Diagnostic remnant samples available across a range of demographic characteristics.
Remnant samples from multiple respiratory viral panels are currently available separated by positive and negative results.
Sputum samples from multiple diagnostic tests available with both positives and negatives.
SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic saliva positives from consented collections are available.
Culture positive endotracheal aspirates available across a wide range of demographic characteristics.
Human urine across a range of disease states and diagnostics tests available.
Comprehensive Patient Data Can Include:
- Age at diagnosis
- Ethnicity if known
- Clinical confirmed COVID-19 positive
- Real-time RT-PCR, Antibody testing, etc. with dates
- Other test results with dates, if available
- Date of First Signs/symptoms
- Signs and symptoms
- Smoking history
- Alcohol history
- Treatment history
- Health history or Medical conditions (past and current)
- Blood type
- Outcomes information in follow up data – deceased, released/recovered etc.
Access to Hundreds of Thousands of Patients
In Dozens of Countries
Across the World
Discovery Partners®, our network of nearly 300 clinical sources in dozens of countries across the world, enables large-scale, prospective collections, while also supporting our robust bank of inventory samples.
Our Discovery Partners represent leading national and international
- Academic medical centers
- Blood banks
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Community-based medical practices
Each diseased specimen is provided with the base clinical data from the patient case, along with a redacted pathology report.
Need biomarker characterization for your human biofluid biospecimens?
While our biospecimens are highly characterized, we also provide streamlined multi-omic biomarker analyses to further characterize biospecimens from our inventory or from your studies via our global CLIA certified service laboratories*.
- HudsonAlpha Discovery
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Whole Exam Sequencing
- Targeting Panels
- Hi-Fi Long Read Sequencing
- Single Cell Sequencing
- Flow Cytometry
- Dissociation & Isolation
- Cell Culture & Expansion
*HudsonAlpha Discovery Sequencing and Bioinformatics laboratory is CLIA registered, pending CAP accreditation.
To propel your projects with The Power of Discovery.™
Contact Us Today
Let us know about your project!