Inventory Request Submission:
- Download and review the inventory report.
- Highlight your samples of interest and save the report.
- Submit the saved inventory report file via the contact form linked below, along with any additional details or requests.
Conduct smarter oncology R&D faster with SpecimenSeq™
Bridging a deep understanding of molecular profiles with clinical information is critical to developing innovative precision medicine tools in oncology. SpecimenSeq makes this challenge easier for targeted oncology developers by delivering access to fully consented, ethically collected DTCs and DTCs matched sets that are comprehensively annotated by genomic, phenotypic, and clinical characteristics.
SpecimenSeq™ Allows Companies to Accelerate:
Verification of the presence of biomarker targets in your populations of interest
Confirmation of driver mutations and other clinically relevant genomic variants in viable DTCs
Acceleration of timelines for identifying responders versus non-responders and efficacy evaluations for new cancer therapies
Deliverables & Characterization:
Standalone DTCs and DTCs Matched Sets
|Biospecimen Format||Characterization Reports|
|DTCs + PBMCs|
|DTCs + FFPE|
|DTCs + PBMCs + FFPE|
|DNA Gene Content (64 genes)|
|RNA Gene Fusion Content (6 primary genes)|
NGS results are delivered via a Qiagen Clinical Insights (QCI) report that includes:
- Genomic variants that have been shown to have clinical relevance
- Pathogenicity and level of clinical significance according to clinical guidelines
- Predicted protein changes
- Relevant drug treatments or resistance to drugs based on the genetic variants
- Relevant active clinical trials for patients that would harbor the same genomic variants as were identified in the biospecimen sample
Additional characterizations are available through our expert, integrated service laboratories.
Submit Inventory Requests
Highlight your samples of interest and submit the saved inventory report file via the contact form below.