SpecimenSeq™ Matched FFPE & Plasma
The report contains: 3,994 detections of 58 specific genes across 15 oncology indications and 273 unique patients. Each FFPE & Plasma set is fully consented and ethically collected from treatment naive cancer patients.
Click the link below to download the current inventory report:
Inventory Request Submission:
- Download and review the inventory report.
- Highlight your samples of interest and save the report.
- Submit the saved inventory report file via the contact form linked below, along with any additional details or requests.
Conduct smarter oncology R&D faster with SpecimenSeq™
Bridging a deep understanding of molecular profiles with clinical information is critical to developing innovative precision medicine tools in oncology. SpecimenSeq makes this challenge easier for targeted oncology and liquid biopsy developers by delivering access to ethically collected biospecimen sets that are comprehensively annotated by genomic and clinical characteristics.
Deliverables & Characterization:
Matched Biospecimen Sets, same donor across different sample formats
|Biospecimen Format||Quantity||Characterization Reports|
|Double Spun Plasma||4 mL|
|Buffy Coat (optional)||~0.3 mL|
|DNA Gene Content (64 genes)|
|RNA Gene Fusion Content (6 primary genes)|
NGS results are delivered via a Qiagen Clinical Insights (QCI) report that includes:
- Genomic variants that have been shown to have clinical relevance
- Pathogenicity and level of clinical significance according to clinical guidelines
- Predicted protein changes
- Relevant drug treatments or resistance to drugs based on the genetic variants
- Relevant active clinical trials for patients that would harbor the same genomic variants as were identified in the biospecimen sample
Additional characterizations are available through our expert, integrated service laboratories,
included ctDNA for liquid biopsy applications:
SpecimenSeq™ delivers reliable, well-characterized study cohorts to enable faster
Development and validation of novel liquid biopsy diagnostic solutions
Verification of the presence of biomarker targets in your populations of interest
Confirmation of driver mutations and other clinically relevant genomic variants across FFPE and plasma samples
Acceleration of timelines for identifying responders versus non-responders and efficacy evaluations for new cancer therapies
Submit Inventory Requests
Highlight your samples of interest and submit the saved inventory report file via the contact form below.