Unique integrated biospecimen and expert multi-omic services
– flow cytometry, ELISA, sequencing and IHC –
enable a thorough understanding of target expression.
- Define specific tissue characteristics desired
- Develop a strategy for a cohort of low prevalence biomarkers
- Select FFPE specimens matching study criteria from our biobank or initiate a prospective collection using our global clinical site network of Discovery Partners
- Identify proper controls
- Create custom FFPE positive and negative controls verified by flow cytometry
- Comprehensive multi-omic orthogonal validation services – flow cytometry, ELISA, IHC and sequencing.
Understand Target Expression
- Conduct large scale sensitivity screening of cancer patient populations to understand expression patterns within and among tumor indications
- Demonstrate precision and reproducibility using serial sections from samples with various levels of known target expression (from sensitivity screen): Learn More »
- Analyze specificity in cell lines, xenografts, and normal human tissues
- Develop a robust scoring scheme to properly and consistently capture level of target expression
- Analyze expression rate for cut-off determination in various disease indications