Mass spectrometry-based proteomics is a modern reliable technology for quantitative and qualitative assessment of proteins, enabling protein sequencing and identification with exquisite accuracy and sensitivity. Powered by sensitive and selective detection, mass spectrometry is a key technology in biomarker studies. Discovery Life Sciences’ mass spectrometry services adopt the latest technologies and offer a wide range of workflow options from automated high-throughput pipelines to customized solutions.
Mass Spectrometry in Biomarker Research
- Untargeted or targeted proteomic studies
- In-depth information on putative biomarkers from complex sample types (cells, tissue, biofluids, FFPE, etc.)
- Target and biomarker discovery and development
- Detection of variants and post translational modifications (PTM)
- Diverse projects and workflows
- Large scale biomarker screening
SCIEX ZenoTOF 7600 System
Zeno trap and electron activated dissociation (EAD) fragmentation technologies unlock high sensitivity
More MS/MS Platforms in the Future
DLS takes a platform-agnostic approach to serve our clients and will continue to adopt the latest and
greatest mass spectrometry technologies in our proteomics labs
Our proteomics experts work consultatively to help select the best technologies to meet the needs and overcome the challenges of your study.
Discuss your project with our scientists today.
To propel your projects with The Power of Discovery.™
Contact Us Today
Let us know about your project!