Sample Sets and Inventory Available:
Click the links below to download an inventory report spreadsheet. Please note that many of these inventory reports contain multiple tabs.
- All DTCs Report – Over 400 unique patient cases available. Most DTCs include cell population analysis and HLA-A02 typing by flow cytometry. Point mutation tested patient samples are listed on separate tab.
Discovery scientists were the first to validate cryopreserved tissue dissociations as a viable alternative to sourcing fresh tissue for many research applications. With proprietary custom protocols, our scientists have consistently demonstrated high percentages of viable cells both pre-freeze (81.3%) and post-thaw (69.7%). We also have found that most cell types are largely unaffected by cryopreservation. Click to access the white paper confirming cell viability in Dissociate Tumor Cells (DTCs) via flow cytometry.
Our team conducted a flow cytometry analysis of over 400 tumor dissociations across 11 oncology indications to observe indication-specific trends in tumor compositions. The data from this large-scale flow cytometry analysis of tumor dissociations has been presented at scientific meetings.
Also, a Technical Note is now available that confirms the suitability of DTCs for downstream genomic analysis by whole exome and whole transcriptome sequencing.
We continually innovate the utility of tissue dissociations in contemporary research and downstream applications (Box 1). Leveraging sophisticated technologies and techniques, including flow cytometry and genomic applications, we are expanding our sample characterizations and laboratory services. Exploring these applications in R&D and through client partnerships, our team has cultivated a deep expertise in applying tissue dissociations to custom projects. We are available for consultations to optimize the results of studies involving our tissue dissociations.
Our tissue dissociations are delivered as cryopreserved vials of single cell suspensions with guaranteed cell counts following our Thawing Viable Cell Products protocol. Specimens are processed using validated procedures that have been optimized per disease indication. Each specimen is provided with the base clinical data from the patient case, along with a redacted pathology report.
Our scientific team continually develops deeper characterization levels for our dissociated tissue inventories. Existing inventories are not retroactively characterized, so our inventory is segmented by level of characterization. Click the links below to access inventory sheets for tissue dissociations by characterization level:
- Base Patient Data – includes only base patient data and redacted pathology report
- Cell Populations – includes cell population analysis by flow cytometry + base patient data
- HLA-A02 Status – HLA-A02 status by flow cytometry + cell populations + base patient data
- Targeted Genomic Analysis – various biomarker and mutational statuses (MSI, EGFR, KRAS, etc.) by PCR or sequencing, without regard for characterization level